Stealth Ninja Dog (Read 780 times)

Tiefsa

The rock was the dog - It was pretending to be a rock and then showed its true doggy dog colors. Kinda like a transformer - You know - more than meets the eye. Although a rock that transforms to a dog as a toy wouldn't be as cool as the planes that transformed into evil robots. That would be scary to see when you're running too. Cheers!
      Too damn funny Reminds of the "I eat shit like you for breakfast!" You eat shit?
      lol! i need that one on a tee-shirt. Tongue

Imminent Catastrophe

I pepper-spray every rock I see. Just in case.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Mitch & Pete's Mom

bwahahahaha! sooo un-PC! Cool Big grin
          'Um didn't he marry that giant German model, Heidi Klum, and have kids? My husband response to anything Seal/HK is always the same, "DAMN."
          Carlsbad 1/2 marathon 1/26.
          xor

'Um didn't he marry that giant German model, Heidi Klum, and have kids? My husband response to anything Seal/HK is always the same, "DAMN."
            Yup, that was Seal. Eddie Murphy taught us a long time ago that it doesn't matter what you look like, if you can sing (especially if you have a smooth voice), you can get the hot babes. I can sing. It must be one of those 'necessary but not sufficient' deals in my case.