Specs for log import file (Read 713 times)

Hi, I noticed that there's now an import tool for logs from coolrunning. This is a good thing. A while back, I switched over from favoriterun, but there wasn't an import tool. Favoriterun exports logs in some sort of xml format. It's not hard to parse, but it's certainly not tab-delimited. I'd like to import my old logs. If there's some sort of spec for the coolrunning log, could you post it? I was thinking of writing a short script to convert my favoriterun log into a coolrunning log so that it can be imported, but I would need some sort of spec. Alternatively, you could tell me what format works best for you, and I could write a filter for that. You're welcome to the code if/when I write it. Thanks! I love this site! -Daniel
      The data is tab separated and has the following fields: DATE (M/D/YEAR) TIME OF DAY (24-HOUR FORMAT) SPORT ROUTE DISTANCE MEASURE KM ELAPSED TIME WORKOUT TYPE SHOES WEIGHT WEATHER TEMPERATURE AVG HEART RATE RESTING HEART RATE MAX HEART RATE COMMENTS If you want to take a look at the data, my cool running log that I imported is available here: http://www.ece.ualberta.ca/~berg/Leendert.tsv
        Cool, I'll have a look. Thanks! -Daniel