Route edits (Read 673 times)

Willya

Is there a rubber (deleting function) to amend mid route rather than having to redo half the route by back arrow?

The Monkey Games

This button makes all the points in your map editable: [Eric, I could not get the image url to show it here] If you click on this, all the points become boxes. Clicking on one of your points will delete it. You can also click on the line between points to add a point, or click on a point and drag it to a new place. When you are done, click on the icon above again.
        This button makes all the points in your map editable:
        csorensen

I like the way you can edit a map once it is entered. It would also be nice if, when you selected a point to edit, it told you how far into your route you are. I like to hit the lap button on my watch at certain spots in my runs to see how I did on various segments but don't always remember to write them down when I first create the map.
            Sure, that would be neat. I got an advanced (let's call it that) HR-monitor with a footpod. With the calibrated footpod, I can see the distance in the whole run, distance in lap and how fast (or rather, slow) I'm running. It will automatically create laps every x km or miles and inform me about it (and how much time it took and the pace or speed). That's sooo nice, fun, enlightening and, however, perhaps a bit geeky Roll eyes Before I got it, I tried to do lap, remember certain places in the routes etc. but I always end up missing laps or starting/stopping them the wrong places. I also tried to remember where the distance markers were, but I tend to forget those. They can be used to run at a given pace, but it's not very precise and it will take you at leas a kilometer to know how fast you ran. Is it clear to everyone that I love my Suunto t6 Confused Sorry for posting all that crap here. I just wanted to say that it wouldn't have helped me back then.
              I like the way you can edit a map once it is entered. It would also be nice if, when you selected a point to edit, it told you how far into your route you are. I like to hit the lap button on my watch at certain spots in my runs to see how I did on various segments but don't always remember to write them down when I first create the map.
              This is very easy to do on my end, but it might be too slow to use if you have too many points. I need to figure out a different way of representing this information without the performance issue.