Whatcha' eatin'? (Read 1168 times)

pandajenn19

One of my favorites. Smile
      Jenn, that looks very good! I'll have to see if my local stores carry it.

Michelle

obiebyke

I just had some Nature's Path Optimum Power oatmeal, and I'm working on some iced coffee with soy milk. Y'all just made me realize that I forgot to bring lunch today! Dammit!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer in "tastes like all the rest of the dinners" chicken variety...bleccch....
            left over brown rice with black beans, chi-chi's salsa, and some home made hot sauce a friend gave me. I just discovered beans and rice and it is now my favorite lunch.
              Mid afternoon snack: 2 pcs sour dough bread toasted with butter and black raspberry jam, a kiwi, and ottage cheese from the local creamery...
                I had a Korean dish called a Bibimbap. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibimbap With Korean hot sauce. Eaten with chopsticks. Smile

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

M&M's and coffee and a veggies hehehehhehhe

Another Passion

M&M's and coffee and a veggies hehehehhehhe
                    You win, Bunnyrunner! Big grin Had shrimp and penne pasta sauteed in olive oil with pressed garlic courtesy of DW. She's the BEST! Big grin Alligator gives me gas. Dead

Rick
                    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Just cooked two bacon wrapped fillets, pasta w/ garlic & butter sauce, and fried okra for the wife and I. Then we split a brownie she got from a kid in her class, and ate some Valentine's day candy we got for each other. Not the healthiest meal, but today is an exception and it was damn good! Big grin
                        Half a box of valentine's chocolates. Couldn't stop after just one.....
                        GP160

A slice ( big one ) of home made raisin walnut bread, toasted with butter and cream cheese....and a glass (big one) of red wine. YUM! Now thats a dinner Smile
                          Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
                          invisible

One of my favorites. Smile
                            I make that quite often. Would you like me to post the recipe? It's not an internet recipe. It's from a Northern Indian cookbook.
                            90 percent of the game is not giving up.
                              a corn tortilla filled with cream cheese, left over steamed broccoli, tomatoes and quinoa. I think I'll go make another. Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

I make that quite often. Would you like me to post the recipe? It's not an internet recipe. It's from a Northern Indian cookbook.
                                yes please