Holiday Running Streak (Read 2691 times)

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Day 10 done this morning with 4.04 miles. Smile

PADRunner

I've added the new comers to the first post.  As long as you've run a mile a day since Thanksgiving, I'll add you to the list!

I'm a little late coming over from RW. I started there and got day 9 today.

ckerr1999

Day 10 for me. My longest streak ever. Ran 1 mile tonight, in -6 C weather. I wished I lived in a warm climate.

Crap! I missed today...child having meltdown and had to leave work to take her out to lunch.  Too bad Saturdays aren't two for deals.  I'm running twice.  Ah well...keeping at it just the same

Thats rad

Day 6 with 6.2 miles. New streak PR and new distance PR in the same day. Amazing right?

A Saucy Wench

Crap! I missed today...child having meltdown and had to leave work to take her out to lunch.  Too bad Saturdays aren't two for deals.  I'm running twice.  Ah well...keeping at it just the same

It's not midnight in Minnesota yet.  GO!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Seanv2

Man this week has been a challenge.  Work has been off the hook busy, but I got in a little something every day. Looking forward to actually running a respectable distance tomorrow.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Guess my streak ends at 8 days, knee is bothering me, doesn't feel like anything serious but can't take any chances either, giving it the day off.

PADRunner

Completed my mile for day 10.

Maggie & Molly

Guess my streak ends at 8 days, knee is bothering me, doesn't feel like anything serious but can't take any chances either, giving it the day off.

sorry.  hope it isn't anything big!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

#artbydmcbride

I hope everyone is smart like you!

Runners run

cmarkrun

Add me to the list...my 5 miles today makes 13 days in a row!

B-Plus

I'm late to the party and just starting today, so no need to add me to the list. I'll be following though.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

5.27 craptastic miles today brings me to day 11!!
                              daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

12 and change on day 12.