Cell Phones are Dangerous? (Read 657 times)

Now that was a bath...

This is true. I was once given one by social services as a life line to protect me from a violent man. I used it to club his head in one day. Dangerous indeed Tongue
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Oh Mighty Wing

and you can burn your eye balls by staring into a microwave too.
        I'm not normally alarmed by new medical claims, but somehow I wouldn't be surprised to find this one is true. One patient in the article used his cell phone 4 hours a day. Sheesh. Not surprised anyone would develop a tumor after that kind of exposure.
        Do bears bear? Do bees be?
          I thought I remembered the "brain tumor scare" about cell phones going around about 8 or 10 years ago.
            Yes they are dangerous, but more to people around them than to the users themselves. I once had to jump out of the way of a car being driven by a woman who was paying more attention to her cell phone than what was going on in front of her car. Had I not been paying attention I would have literally been run over. Tom
              Ah yes - it has been my observation that increased driving rudeness in the past few years is 100% related to cell phone use. Particularly when attempting a legitimate merge.