Is anyone else running OKC? (Read 448 times)

I thought I remembered that there were a few RAers who ran it last year. This will be my first time to run it--I'm doing the half.
      Hey mom....I think we talked last year..... Yes, I'm plannning for the full, but have not committed to it just yet. Some issues are getting me to consider the half this year. You'll have a great time, I guarantee it.
      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
        Good to know--thanks!
          OOOH I am!!! I ran the half last year and had a great time and a PR to boot. This year I'm going for the full. Good luck to everyone. I see from your avatar you must be from Texas, me too!
          Our doubts are traitorsand make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.
            Cool! Where are you in Tx? I'm in the Panhandle.
              Now you're freaking me out! I live in the wonderful windy city , AKA Amarillo.
              Our doubts are traitorsand make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.
                NO WAY!!! Me too. I never see ANYONE on a message board from here.
                  I actually just stumbled on this site recently. I sometimes post on runnersworld.com. Do you do many races in the area? I've probably seen you and not even realized it. I'm from Tulsa originally, and was amazed that a city the size of Amarillo doesn't have a larger running community. Oh well. How's your training going?
                    I do some of the local races. We probably have seen each other. Are you a member of LSRC? I'm a member, but haven't gone to any meetings or anything.