RunningAHEAD licensed training log to Runner's World (Read 6754 times)

Eric, I just started using your site just recently and have a few of my HS cross country runners using it as well. Will I still be able to get some of my kids signed up on your Running Ahead site? One other question, is there a way on your site that I can send a message to someone that is on our little group without it being a forum question? Thanks, Runningxccoach
      Wow... I'm impressed that Amby visits here. Smile Seriously, very cool.

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.

CherryDG

Eric, Congratulations! That’s great that your hard work can now be appreciated by even more than your faithful following at RunningAhead. I have to admit that after reading your post, I felt like I was in one of those “Before They Were Famous…” shows. Big grin RunningAhead is probably one of the few sites that I visit daily and part of that is because your dedication to your users really comes through. It amazes me that you take the time to personally respond to your users’ postings and e-mails. The fact that you even told us about Runners’ World using your software shows that you truly do care about us. Thanks a million!!! Cherry
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm not Eric, but I think I can answer these. Smile
          I just started using your site just recently and have a few of my HS cross country runners using it as well. Will I still be able to get some of my kids signed up on your Running Ahead site?
          Yes. RA isn't going anywhere. Runner's World just paid for the rights to license a copy of the training log part of this site.
          One other question, is there a way on your site that I can send a message to someone that is on our little group without it being a forum question?
          P2P messaging is one of the items that is on Eric's list of future additions.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Why is it sideways?

Congrats, Eric. Really cool.
              That is awesome. I will, of course Wink , not be using the Runner's World one, but I think it's an amazing opportunity for you. After all that you've done for this site and for all of us runners, you deserve to be treated like a star!
              "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian
                Eric, excellent work. Congrats.
                  That is awesome. I will, of course Wink , not be using the Runner's World one, but I think it's an amazing opportunity for you. After all that you've done for this site and for all of us runners, you deserve to be treated like a star!
                  can't agree with that enough! congrats Eric, it's wonderful to see your dream take off Smile
                  jessthedog

Congrats-that is awesome news! Jen

Finished!

Add my congratulations to the heap! Big grin I'm always inspired when an independent winds up hitting the big time Smile
                      Walk + Jog = wog.
                      I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
                      I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
                      Wingz

Professional Noob

One other question, is there a way on your site that I can send a message to someone that is on our little group without it being a forum question?
                        I'd add that you can set up a private group of just your runners (see the high school training groups section) and have it be just a group discussion within your group.

Roads were made for journeys...

Smile Smile Smile Way to go Eric, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin
                            Awesome. Congratulations Eric!

Michelle

Now that was a bath...

Eric - love ya so much! You are the best running log creator in the world and now, even more people are going to get to use it and appreciate your hard work. That's fab. Sadly I can't run every day at the moment, but on the days I do run, getting back and logging my run is the high point of today. Claire xxx
                            • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                            • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                              eric :)

I'm not Eric, but I think I can answer these. Smile Yes. RA isn't going anywhere. Runner's World just paid for the rights to license a copy of the training log part of this site. P2P messaging is one of the items that is on Eric's list of future additions.
                                Thanks Jeff! Coach: exactly what Jeff said.