RA Meet-Up Race - who's in? (Read 736 times)

Maybe by '10 I'd be ready for that insanity! Buncha idiots... Tongue k
    ROFL! Smile

Michelle

Scout7

Oh, right. I think I'm doing that one too. I REALLY need to write this stuff down.
      Wait....what?
        Wait....what?
        Yep you read that right Scout Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Scout7

Never thought I'd live to see the day..... She gonna actually train for this one?
            *taps Mike on the shoulder* The hills scare me. Smile
            I'm not scared of the hills - I am very scared of the monkeys.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Lazy idiot

*taps Mike on the shoulder* The hills scare me. Smile
              *sneaks up behind Michelle and taps her on the shoulder* They're not that bad.

Tick tock

Scout7

I'm not scared of the hills - I am very scared of the monkeys.
                I hear the long hair scares 'em off.
                  I hear the long hair scares 'em off.
                  Sweet. I can work on "the research" and protect myself at the same time.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Wait....what?
                    Wait, what? Aren't you supposed be in class...working? Confused

Michelle

*sticks tongue out at Drew* Are you doing it?

Michelle

Michelle

Scout7

Wait, what? Aren't you supposed be in class...working? Confused
                          I am in class. And I'm half paying attention to the stuff going on. What more do you want? Am I not human? If you put me in front of a computer, will I not surf the 'net?
                          Scout7

*sticks tongue out at Drew* Are you doing it?
                            *snerk* Tongue, AND she wants to know if you're doing it...
                              *snerk* Tongue, AND she wants to know if you're doing it...
                              You're welcome. I handed you that one. *note to self - Scout is online be careful how you word things* Tongue

Michelle

Scout7

You're welcome. I handed you that one. *note to self - Scout is online be careful how you word things* Tongue
                                Oh, I'm always watching.....