The Danger ofCarbs? (Read 944 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

There is a guy in Chicago who has already prepared his coffin to look just like a can of PBR.
    Speaking of which, the fella who invented the Pringles can passed away recently. Per his wishes, he was cremated and buried in a Pringles can.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Speaking of which, the fella who invented the Pringles can passed away recently. Per his wishes, he was cremated and buried in a Pringles can.
      Great minds think alike and all, but check out the post just two before yours. Big grin

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Globule=Dragon76....oh the horror.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
          I'm not sure if you guys have heard but the guy who invented the Pringles can recently passed away and requested to have his ashes buried in a Pringles can. Isn't that crazy?

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

I'm not sure if you guys have heard but the guy who invented the Pringles can recently passed away and requested to have his ashes buried in a Pringles can. Isn't that crazy?
            Link?

Amy

JakeKnight

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
              -----------------------------

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Oh, for f***'s sake. Blush Blush BTW, the guy who invented the Pringles can was buried in one. http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1811730,00.html

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

Giant Flaming Dork

Pabst Blue Ribbon Coffin.
                    Dammit! I wanted to believe!

http://xkcd.com/621/

A Saucy Wench

You know...I dont think the ashes from a full grown man would fit in a single pringles can. I was SHOCKED when I got my dad's ashes from the funeral home. It was heavy. (and I felt just a little bit creepy packing him in my luggage to fly him back to where he wanted to be scattered. )

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Bananas appear to be the best carbs for the Hefty training regimen. I know my primate bretheren Jake and Trent will agree. No pastas, no breads, no chips, and no potatoes for Hefty. Carrots are OK... Eat more protiens or the muscles will atrophy.
                        Purdey

Self anointed title

Apparently people who eat the perfect balance of carbs, protein and fat will eventually die. Anyone else heard this?

The Greatest of All Time

Dammit! I wanted to believe!
                            I pulled off 2 Rick Rolls in 1 thread. Hi 5 myself. Now I will deliver the real link: http://chicagoist.com/2008/05/05/man_buys_himsel.php

Think Whirled Peas

Pabst Blue Ribbon Coffin.
                              MARCUS, YOU D&&K!!!!!!!!!! DAMN! MTA: And yeah, I'm not clicking this:
                              Now I will deliver the real link: http://chicagoist.com/2008/05/05/man_buys_himsel.php
                              I repeat: D&&K Tongue

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

The Greatest of All Time

MARCUS, YOU D&&K!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!
                                Make that 3.