Great prices on Garmin 305 and 205 (Read 1215 times)

Zappos doesn't price match anymore according to all the deal sites (fatwallet, slickdeals)
    Ah, news to me. They still did when I bought my garmin back in November.

Run to Win
    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

sdewan

2010 Goofy Trainee

I picked up my 305 at lunchtime at the Santa Ana REI. It was packed. It wasn't 3 hours into the sale, and already the lot was completely full (I had to park semi-illegally). If you're planning to go this weekend, I'd get there really early. $165 is considerably cheaper than Amazon's low price of $215.

Turn off your mind, relax, and float downstream...

I cured my garmin lust today! Mine will arrive next week... Big grin
          RunCheffyRun ---- Can Has Garmin 205! Because her HUB (A Really Great Guy) gave her a Welcome Home Gift. Now she will no longer have to lust over mine (Garmin - That Is)

The Greatest of All Time

I cured my garmin lust today! Mine will arrive next week... Big grin
            Which one did you order?
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            runningmn

I picked up my 305 at REI last night. What a great price. The sales guy told me that they started the sale with 35 of them and that I got the second-to-last one in the store. I was debating whether I should even get one or not; I have a Garmin hand-held mapping GPS that I have sometimes taken on long runs so I know how far I have gone. I took it on my first run today, 18 miles. How did I ever train for a marathon without this thing? Displays my PACE and milage and so much more. It's awesome. Big grin
                I ordered mine Thursday, and today I got confirmation that it had shipped already on Friday. I hope to have it mid-week.
                  Has anybody bought the 305 from the UK? How much is the S&H? Any custom duty? What a GREAT price! Minimum in the UK is £150 ($300... :s)
                  PRs 5K 21:44 10K 51:35 51:09 48:41
                    Which one did you order?
                    305... :-)
                    MikeB-BoR

They also have it on sale at Roadrunner for the same price. REI online has them on backorder. http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/GAR103/

Goals :
                      •Drop to 180 #s and hold steady around that weight 

The Greatest of All Time

305... :-)
                        Enjoy. You're going to love it. Just make sure you don't totally ignore your wife when it arrives. Wink

I used mine this evening for the first time, and now I see what all the fuss was about! The thing rocks.

The Greatest of All Time

I used mine this evening for the first time, and now I see what all the fuss was about! The thing rocks.
                            Kind of makes you want to run more, doesn't it? Do yourself a favor and download Sport tracks. The Garmin software is lame in comparison. http://www.zonefivesoftware.com/SportTracks/Downloads/

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I've about convinced my running partner to buy one! I want her to become as addicted to running as I am, so she'll get more mileage in and match my long runs. Evil grin
                                Do yourself a favor and download Sport tracks. The Garmin software is lame in comparison. http://www.zonefivesoftware.com/SportTracks/Downloads/
                                I must agree Sport Tracks 2.0 is the best...I still also like Motion Based and am looking forward to the changes coming later this month when it transitions to Garmin Connect.