Messages feature (Read 782 times)

an amazing likeness

Wow -- did some beta code get slipstreamed into place?  Messages are cool!   But the "enter" doesn't produce a CR LF when editing...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Me too.  What browser and OS are you using?

an amazing likeness

This PC is WinXP and FireFox 3.0.10.

MrH

• Firefox isn't happy. 
          • Chrome is just dandy. 
          • IE8 seems to work as well, at least for this.
          • Safari is good too.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

• Firefox isn't happy. 

Try a refresh on Firefox.  It'll force the browser to download the latest set of style sheets instead of using the cached version.

I have no idea what that means, BTW.  Eric told me to do it once.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I'm using Firefox 3.0.10 on VIsta 64.  MilkTruck - just sent you a test ... didn't seem to be a problem in my browser window.
              MrH

Try a refresh on Firefox.  It'll force the browser to download the latest set of style sheets instead of using the cached version.

I have no idea what that means, BTW.  Eric told me to do it once.

Dumbass - it's called a reload.Thanks.

Test of Firefox2

Test of Firefoxy

1. Mary had a little lamb
                2. She also had a duck
                • Crom Cruach and his sub-gods twelve
                • Said Cormach, are but carven treen

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Force refresh did not help me in Camino.I just hit newline 3 times and the newlines do not appear in the text edit box.  I wonder if it will show in the final post.
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

an amazing likeness

Whoa....your monkey is upside down now too...yikes.   And in FF most of the controls (up there ^) aren't working at this time (no bullets or symbols).  

MrH

Whoa....your monkey is upside down now too...yikes.   And in FF most of the controls (up there ^) aren't working at this time (no bullets or symbols).  

Ctrl R worked for me.

The process is the goal.

an amazing likeness

This is a test. IE 7 on Vista 32 seems happy, as previously noted by others...

This is the begining of a 43 page powerpoint on the proper running form

• item 1
                        • item 2
                        • item 3

In conclusion, we have new functionality.  We must now resist the urge to compose each message as though it were a ransom note.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Is it working on FF now?  Out of the blue, my Camino on a Mac started working.  Let me show you all the reasons why:

• This is a reason
                          • This is not a raison
                          • srlopez does not like raisons
                          • rasion and reason are not the same word as ransom
                          The monkey is upside down so that its eucharist does not fall out.
                          AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

The monkey is upside down so that its eucharist does not fall out.

Wow, something happened with quoting.

Anyway, it may be too late, I think I saw the eucharist falling out of the monkey way down to the bottom of a thread somewhere already.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Does eucharist = brains?

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka