The Future of RunningAHEAD (Read 8024 times)

CassadAAmius

Eric, thanks for the labor of love you've put into RA over the years. In a very real sense the RA log is integral part of my life. Wishing you the best during the changes ahead. I don't mind ads and will be glad to consider some kind of premium membership option as well. Cheers!

nhrunner

Thanks for all you do, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I would prefer to have ads than to pay a monthly membership fee,. Though I have donated in the past, I haven't on a monthly basis .I am losing my job too, so I can't commit monthly at this time.   If you can make enough with the ads, I say go for it. And yeah, I'll even click on some!

MaureenT

I don't mind adds either. RA has helped me a lot.Thanks for this great application!

DaveS

RA is a great site and you have my full support for whatever it takes to keep this site going. 

macd

Indy Half Marathon

Thanks for everything you've done, Eric - this is a great site! I don't mind ads (too much) but would happily pay a membership fee. Best of luck with all of your new life adventures!

mldrabenstott

Just sent you another long overdue donation. Thanks for all you've done and will continue to do. Best of luck on your venture.

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

RA is a great site and you have my full support for whatever it takes to keep this site going.

Good luck and congratulations. Do what you need to do to keep this site going.  It's the best and I depend on it every day.

Thank you!Smile

First, sorry that you lost your job. On the other hand, this might just be the excuse needed to dive into a successful business career.

Second, congratulations on getting married!!

Regarding your site, my point of view is that you should have a free version as well as a paid version. The paid version should be of more value to customers (advanced features, no ads etc)

I will subscribe to a paid version as long as the price is fair..

Cheers

Rajib

Thanks Eric for this amazing website....hands down it is the best out there for tracking your training any type of training and I am sure this venture will lead to huge opportunities!

Maine-iac

You've done a fantastic job with RA.  I've tried other logs in the past, but love this site.  I use it daily!  Keep up the good work and don't worry about the ads.  My husband lost his job 2 years ago but was lucky enough to find another in just 3 months so I know what you're going through.  Hope this works out for you and congrats on the wedding.

obiebyke

Hooray Eric! As Tim Gunn would say, make it work!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

dholestine

Good luck and congratulations. Do what you need to do to keep this site going.  It's the best and I depend on it every day.

Thank you!Smile

I agree!!! Thank you for all your effort - good luck moving forward....

RunningSister

Favorite Sister of All!

This is a great site and I will continue to support it no matter what.  Thanks for all you have done.  I am sorry to hear about your job.  Keep up the great work here.  Fantastic and much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Keep Running! Cross the finish line! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Young724

You've got a great site and I use it daily.  I am more than willing to do my share to keep it going whether that means ads, memberships or subscriptions.  Best wishes with your upcoming marriage.

Mark