Accountability Partners Needed for 2009 Running (Read 473 times)

Hello All. I do not think I have posted here before, but I love this site. I have used it in the past to keep track of my run results. I am trying to keep myself motivated to run in 2009, so I built a blog to post my runs and general philosophy as often as I run. I hope some of you would be interested in joining me to share our running in 2009, and help each other stay with it. If you are interested in having some accountability partners to help you stay motivated in 2009, please go to my blog at oneyearrun.blogspot.com. Please read all you want and start posting if you want to interact. Thanks and God Bless, highpoint (Greg Johnson)
      By the way, if you do post a comment on my blog tell me that you saw my post here at RunningAHEAD, so I will know how we met. Thanks, highpoint
        I checked my post here today, and I see I have had 142 reads. I hope as you read this your running is going well in 2009. Remember if you want to read (or comment on) my 2009 running, please check out my blog at www.oneyearrun.com. This blog is based on my 2009 running experiences. I have been a regular runner for many years, but I have not ran regulaly in the last 2 years. I started this blog to share my experiences with everyone, and hold myself accountable in 2009. I would love to hear your feedback, and motivation tips. Feel free to comment or post feedback at oneyearrun.com. RunningAhead is a great site for the running community, and I am thankful it is still motivating runners to stay connected and celebrate the sport of running! God Bless, Greg