Toaster Ovens (Read 1489 times)

A Dance with Monkeys

Dude, two words ..... frying pan.  It's the only way, really.  Trust me on this.

Well, that is pretty good.  Just tried it. Wow.  Thanks!

Smile

Prince of Fatness

Well, that is pretty good.  Just tried it. Wow.  Thanks!

Smile

You are welcome.

Heh.  Another convert.  My work here is done.

Semi-retired.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

Menace to Sobriety

The real question is why small appliances are made so cheaply that even a high end snooty model like a Krupps breaks within 5 years.

Just like a human heart only has a factory limited number of beats, a toaster oven only has a limited number of Pop Tarts and "bagels".

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

just a simple cat

And if a toaster oven is overstressed, it will invariably 'fail'.

That is pretty much what "overstressed' implies.

Running is stupid

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

And if a toaster oven is overstressed, it will invariably 'fail'.

That is pretty much what "overstressed' implies.

this is highly relevant to the heart rate discussion.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

A Dance with Monkeys

damn, I just laughed hard (in case anybody is interested)

After a certain number of Coulombs of electrons pass through an incandescent filament, it will fail.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

Dude, two words ..... frying pan.  It's the only way, really.  Trust me on this.

!!!! you are the one that deserves the credit.  I have been frying paning pizza for about 6 months now without any real recollection of where I got the idea.  I knew someone deserved a pat on the back, glad I know who now, thanks!

Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, It is well, it is well with my soul.

Prince of Fatness

!!!! you are the one that deserves the credit.  I have been frying paning pizza for about 6 months now without any real recollection of where I got the idea.  I knew someone deserved a pat on the back, glad I know who now, thanks!

Nice.  You're welcome!

Semi-retired.

an amazing likeness

Been doing this for years, and for pizzas made w/pesto, rather than red sauce, the extra oil in them means that the re-heated in the pan slices have a wonderful crisped bottom...yum!

Choosing my words carefully has never been my strength I've been known to be vague and often pointless

Heh.  Another convert.  My work here is done.

Another one here. It changed what I thought I knew about the world. 

Prince of Fatness

Since this thread has been revived ...... Trent, which toaster oven did you purchase?

Semi-retired.

A Dance with Monkeys

Since this thread has been revived ...... Trent, which toaster oven did you purchase?

This bad boy:

We are happy with it!

No run...need sleepy!

Damn you all with your pizza talk and Papa John's ads!!!  I was headed for bed, but not anymore...