Article on Boston Qualifiers (Read 375 times)

DavePNW

I have 55 BQs

That just sounds selfish. Who needs that many? You think you could spare one?

Dave

Seanv2

This is great reading! I'll get at this tomorrow.

Great, looking forward to it!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Goorun

I hate you.

But I'd still like you to fill out a survey!

No problem man. I'm jogging a marathon on Sunday, but I'll do it latter.

Slow and steady never wins anything.

Seanv2

No problem man. I'm jogging a marathon on Sunday, but I'll do it latter.

Great, looking forward to your response!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

hey Sean,

I'm pretty much like you except maybe a bit older - No running of any kind until age 38.  Have managed three BQs since 2009.  If you're interested, lemme know.  Thanks, and keep up the good stuff.

Seanv2

hey Sean,

I'm pretty much like you except maybe a bit older - No running of any kind until age 38.  Have managed three BQs since 2009.  If you're interested, lemme know.  Thanks, and keep up the good stuff.

Thanks, Toronto, I sent you a PM!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Laura

If you're still interested in someone doing the survey I'd be willing Smile Former college track athlete (not distance) turned distance runner on the roads in 2009-10ish. Ran first marathon in 2011. Took me 4 tries to BQ, since then have earned 4 more. Ran Boston for the first time this year.

Pre-Baby PR's (all from 2015): 5k: 18:46  10k: 38:37 HM: 1:24:51 FM: 2:58:13

Postpartum PR's: 5k: 18:18 (2018)  HM: 1:21:14 (2019) FM: 2:57:02 (2019)

Next Up: Unsure - but most likely some solo TT's

{Strava}{IG}

Seanv2

If you're still interested in someone doing the survey I'd be willing Smile Former college track athlete (not distance) turned distance runner on the roads in 2009-10ish. Ran first marathon in 2011. Took me 4 tries to BQ, since then have earned 4 more. Ran Boston for the first time this year.

Thanks, I PM'ed you.

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

jebl00

If you're interested in a veteran age group, female runner, I started running in 2000 and have qualified every year since 2006.  I'd be happy to fill out a questionnaire for you.

Seanv2

If you're interested in a veteran age group, female runner, I started running in 2000 and have qualified every year since 2006.  I'd be happy to fill out a questionnaire for you.

Great! I messaged you the questions!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

If I qualify by adding up my finish times for a 10-miler, two 5-milers, and a 10K that I all raced in the same 18months, does that count?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

DavePNW

If I qualify by adding up my finish times for a 10-miler, two 5-milers, and a 10K that I all raced in the same 18months, does that count?

You should probably email the Boston RD and ask. Were you in the same AG for all the races? Because you moved into a new one during that time period, and only qualify based on the older AG's standard, that could complicate things. Otherwise, I think you're good.

Dave

Seanv2

Um, you guys, AMBY BURFOOT just filled out the questionnaire:

http://miloandthecalf.com/2014/09/09/the-bqq-amby-burfoot/

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

bhearn

You bumped me from the queue for Amby Burfoot? Well Geez.

Seanv2

You bumped me from the queue for Amby Burfoot? Well Geez.

You may actually have more BQs than Burfoot, but he did, you know, win it.

Don't worry, this will just mean more people will read yours when it goes up tomorrow morning.

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com