Equipment Mileage displayed in Edit Workout Entry page is incorrect (Read 209 times)

grapes

(I am running Chrome 5.0.375 on Windows XP.)

1. If I look in my "Equipment" page, it shows 96.2 miles for my Brooks Adrenalin 10s. This is the correct value, I think.

2. If I add a new Run Entry or edit an existing one, it shows "Brooks Adrenalin 10 [207.2 Mi]".

I'm pretty sure that's my only pair of Adrenalins.

eric :)

They are both correct Big grin

You have workouts awaiting in the import workouts page.  They are all using the Brooks in question.  If you move them to your log or delete them, then the numbers will be the same again.

I'm not sure which number is more correct.  Should the equipment distance include imported workouts that are not yet part of the log?
      grapes

Thanks Eric!

That makes a lot of sense, as far as understanding where that number was coming from. I've deleted those pending imports now, though, and it's still showing the wrong number in the Edit Workout page. I've gone so far as to slightly change the mileage in one of my existing workouts, hoping that would force some sort of update, but no luck. Maybe I am just being impatient and this is some sort of cached value that will eventually update in its own good time, though.

As far as which value is *more* correct... For *my* use pattern, the value without the pending imports is the correct one. Even though I wear my Forerunner on all my runs, I usually enter the workouts manually -- it's a little less hassle for the bare amount of data I'm interested in. Once in a while, I do want to upload a workout -- usually to get the map, or because it was a race -- so I import all the data since I last did it, and save the workouts I'm interested in. At that point I usually hit Delete All, but clearly I forgot to do that the last time through. So, in short, for my usage, the pending uploads "don't count" -- they are duplicates of workouts I've already manually entered.