Wadsworth half trog (Read 344 times)

Slow-smooth-fast

Raced this weekend, just thought I would share the photos. Was a hard slog, 1600ft over 10mile, terrible conditions though enjoyed it all the same. Got lost twice and lost my shoe at one point Came 21st overall.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Certainly looks like that course would have you working pretty hard Eddy. And I would sure hate to lose a shoe in those conditions, that doesn't sound fun at all. Most important thing is you enjoyed it, your placement is an added bonus. Nicely done!

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.