Garmin files missing laps (Read 696 times)

krull_etc

Hi eric,

I ran the update for the Garmin communicator plugin when prompted last night, and now my uploads no longer have lap data. (chrome browser on windows OS).  The files have them when I upload the tcx via the direct upload, though.  I'm using the Garmin FR60 at the moment, in case that's relevant.

eric :)

krull_etc,

Which workouts do not have interval data?  Are these recent workouts?  I also sent you a PM to further debug the problem.

eric Smile

krull_etc

Hi eric,

i got your message and will respond.

thanks

krull_etc,

Which workouts do not have interval data?  Are these recent workouts?  I also sent you a PM to further debug the problem.

eric Smile

My FR60 recent workout lap data are also missing.

MTA The file import from the .tcx does contain the lap data, but the laps also include any pauses that occured during the lap.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

eric :)

I finally sorted out the changes made by Garmin.  The importer can now read the GPS data properly again.  Please reimport the invalid workouts again.