How to tell you've pissed off an engineer. (Read 1675 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

This guy must not be too happy with his Verizon service...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Len

Damn Yankee

That's hilarious!

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hell, I'd be pissed, too. That's a $536.49 bill! Shocked

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Len

Damn Yankee

Hell, I'd be pissed, too. That's a $536.49 bill! Shocked
          I knew that. Really, I swear I did.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

Lisa3.1

haha thanks for the laugh how did you get that
            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

haha thanks for the laugh how did you get that
              Someone emailed the image file to me, and I just googled "pissed off engineer check verizon" to find it on the web. Or did you mean how did I get the answer? Tongue

Run the race God set B4U

I sent this to the engineers across the hall here at work...they worked it out and said the check is written for $1.0452 They said they would be mad too Big grin
                5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I sent this to the engineers across the hall here at work...they worked it out and said the check is written for $1.0452 They said they would be mad too Big grin
                  Actually, I took a closer look at it. I thought it was e^(2*pi), but it looks like maybe it's e^(i*pi). e^(i*pi) = -1, and the summation term is equal to +1, making the total value of the check $0.002. Two tenths of a cent. That makes it even funnier.

Run the race God set B4U

OOOOH.....so you're an engineer too....Can I tell them they are wrong????? You know how cool it is to tell them they are wrong!!!!! That pi$$e$ them off more than anything. Big grin
                    5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
                      Oops, wrong kind of engineer. Wink

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

You get a postcard, letter, box, door advert, email, forum posting, spam, etc from this guy Surprised

Vim

A Saucy Wench

This guy must not be too happy with his Verizon service...
                          LMAO - this reminds me of when dh (an engineer - shocker!) was in college and the phone company (another shocker) charged him $55 to switch the name on the bill when his roommate moved out. After much arguing he finally paid them. In pennies. unrolled. Which he carried down to the office personally and poured out on to the counter and left. I must mail this to him ...he will appreciate it. FWIW I am pretty sure it says e^(i* pi)

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Hawt and sexy

OMG, this is priceless.

I'm touching your pants.

It's written for 0.02 of a cent. There was a big thing on the internet about it a while ago: http://verizonmath.blogspot.com/2006/12/verizon-doesnt-know-dollars-from-cents.html

Bugs

Oh My. My grades in calculus were not good enough to take that kind of risk. I an no longer allowed to pay the pills in our house after I called the electric company and demanded my meter be recalibrated.

Bugs