2015 Boston Marathon Thread (Read 689 times)

jfa

Good luck Boston runners

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Good luck Boston runners

+1

Looking forward to hearing all about your accomplishments!

Julia1971

Have a great race today everyone!  I can't wait to read how the day went for you.

Christirei

excited for all of you running today! Good luck and have a great race!!

npaden

Good luck everyone!

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

mikeymike

That was actually kind of fun. I ran a really sensible negative split 2:57:38 and ran every step with BadDawg.

We're on to Vermont.

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

That was actually kind of fun. I ran a really sensible negative split 2:57:38 and ran every step with BadDawg.

We're on to Vermont.

Don't you think you should rest and drink a few beers first?

Congratulations!

Runners run

bhearn

Wish I could have run with you guys! That was my goal. But it wasn't gonna happen today anyway, I think.

mikeymike

Don't you think you should rest and drink a few beers first?

Congratulations!

Oh yes, we are presently.

Runners run

Julia1971

Quick check in to report 3:25:58.  I'm really happy with that time.  Not a PR or the time I wanted this spring but I executed my placing plan about as well as I could.  Course PR by a minute and a half in much tougher conditions!  Full race report to follow.  There's champagne waiting for me across town.  Smile

northernman

Fight The Future

I beat my goal time by one minute, so I'm happy with a final BQ in what was my last marathon... (At least, that's what I told my wife)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

runnershawn

3:10:35  small P.R. and was picked up in last few miles with Xchristopher and Bucci to get to finish.  Decided mid race to slowdown and feel so much better than last year and able to walk.  Think need to try another marathon other than Boston at some point, but nothing like this!!

3:09:44 for me. I honestly felt pretty strong the entire race and ran a negative split. Was great finishing with my two teammates xchristopher and Shawn. Probably my favorite part of the race was running down boylston with them and it's something I will never forget.

jebl00

It was a good day for me too, I love the rain!  Met my goal to re-qualify with 12+ minutes to spare!