ultimate runner's test...... (Read 4097 times)

Scout7

I SHOULD just dock your henchman's paycheck. Then I remember I don't really pay you. So yeah, I can wait. Maybe. It'd be more evil not to, wouldn't it? MTA: 39. WHAT NOW, BITCHES!!!!!! That last line makes me feel like Shan. If I threw a "hun" in there, it'd be more like Rocken'

Lazy idiot

You do realize this is only feeding my HATE. Which will of course be translated into SPEED through the maneuvers of my MENTALITY which is always greater and more agile than my PHYSICALITY.
      I ain't scurred a yuh. I'm biggur'n yuh. You already whipped my ass in November by what... two hours? Wait... what? Ohhh.... Wink tatoo.

Tick tock

xor

If I threw a "hun" in there
        The huns were pretty badass. I dare you to throw one. Your sneaky judo moves won't work.

Why is it sideways?

That last line makes me feel like Shan.
          I think my head just exploded.
          Scout7

I think my head just exploded.
            I'm here to help, speedy.
            xor

I'm here to help, speedy.
              Throw him! Throw him!

12-week layoff

You do realize this is only feeding my HATE. Which will of course be translated into SPEED through the maneuvers of my MENTALITY which is always greater and more agile than my PHYSICALITY.
                Your brain is stronger on one side. You will think in circles.

Lazy idiot

Your brain is stronger on one side. You will think in circles.
                  He's a philosopher, soooo... yeah. Wink

Tick tock

I'm just bumping this because it's been, like, a day since the last post.

Amy

mikeymike

I'm just bumping this because it's been, like, a day since the last post.
                      POD!

Runners run

MrH

He's a philosopher, soooo... yeah. Wink
                        Dean, to the physics department. "Why do I always have to give you guys so much money, for laboratories and expensive equipment and stuff. Why couldn't you be like the math. department - all they need is money for pencils, paper and waste-paper baskets. Or even better, like the philosophy department. All they need are pencils and paper."

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Lazy idiot

POD!
                          I'm not sure why you're quoting a post from yesterday as the post of today, snuggie.

Tick tock

C-R

Hi Carmelrunner! How's your pudding? Wink
                            Out for a run and I get to bump this charlie foxtrot of a thread with this. Wow! Come on 40! - daddy needs a new pair of racing flats. As for my pudding - I've got nothing - speechless, verclempt, at a loss and so on. but thanks for asking. Wink

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

xor

As for my pudding - I've got nothing
                              See? You should have had your meat.

C-R

I tried some Osturbaconduken from the buffet table but it didnt seem to help.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/