ultimate runner's test...... (Read 4097 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

See? You should have had your meat.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

mikeymike

40!

Runners run

an amazing likeness

40!
        I see you posted that with authority.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

MrH

Everything you wanted to know about black pudding, but were afraid to ask... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hE0KjY2688

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Why is it sideways?

I'm ignoring this thread.
              You're doing great.

Amy

mikeymike

Runners run

xor

At first, I was going to post that I couldn't/can't believe that we made it 40 pages, and nobody posted the coolest ostrich of all time... the one the guy (was it Dan-O? Or one of the kids?) had to race on towards the end of Swiss Family Robinson: That scene made me really want to ride an ostrich. Of course, Disney wasn't about to show us that ostriches and emus are two of the meanest critters on Earth. But then it occurred to me that I'm old now and most of you have never seen that movie. Sigh. I'm still trying to get over "who is Gene Simmons?"

C-R

I'm ignoring enjoying this thread.
                    Fixed

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

MrH

An Australian pub called the Royal Mail offers a 'Roadkill menu' that includes the following items: Ostrich Fillet Mignon with cheese & chive stuffed chat potatoes,greens & red wine jus Ostrich Pudding (not a pie!) with herb mash, Birregurra organic carrots & green beans

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

MrH

40!
                        My towel says it makes it to 42.

The process is the goal.

Responding to a thread you are ignoring is like shushing in the movie theater.
                          xor

Responding to a thread you are ignoring is like shushing in the movie theater.
                            What is the message board equivalent to farting in the movie theatre? I mean the sneaky SBD kind...

What is the message board equivalent to farting in the movie theatre? I mean the sneaky SBD kind...
                              I was going to say BOOM until you specified the sneaky SBD
                                (was it Dan-O? Or one of the kids?)
                                Why is in no surprise that srlopez' hero is Dan-O riding an ostrich? Big grin