North New Jersey Runners (Read 934 times)

Hey guys, if this is already an existing thread, please let me know, I'll redirect this, but I am wondering if anyone here is from northern New Jersey and if so, where exactly? I'm looking for some people to run with or whatever, so just let me know! Big grin
    "Some people create with words or with music or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run. I like to make people stop and say, 'I've never seen anyone run like that before.' It's more than just a race, it's a style. It's doing something better than anyone else. It's being creative." - prefontaine

Prince of Fatness

I am in Warren County.

Not at it at all. 

I am in Warren County.
        Where is that in relation to passaic county?
        "Some people create with words or with music or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run. I like to make people stop and say, 'I've never seen anyone run like that before.' It's more than just a race, it's a style. It's doing something better than anyone else. It's being creative." - prefontaine

Prince of Fatness

It's on the PA border in north Jersey, probably at least an hour drive.

Not at it at all. 

It's on the PA border in north Jersey, probably at least an hour drive.
            Damn, alrighty. Nevermind Tongue

Prince of Fatness

You can look in the regional user groups to see if there is one that fits your needs. http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Directory/Regional_Groups I think you can create one, too.

Not at it at all. 

I'm in Cedar Grove in Essex, by Little Falls and Verona. Unfortunately, most of my running is at work down in Bridgewater
                  Mahwah baby! But like dtaggs1, most of my running is done out of town.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

On On

Center of Morris County but run on trails all over within an hour of here.

check out

www.njmasters.com

They do speed work 1x / week [although Tues is the last one for the summer] ... they also do group runs on Thursdays in Ridgewood.  Great group of folks.  Various ages and abilities.  They have a about 300 members with maybe +/- 30 to 40 who show up for the speed sessions.

The meet in either Paramus [Catholic HS] or Dunderhook Park.

Everything you need is on the web site.

2012= under-goaled

jfa

Sounds good but I'm way south east of you guys

I miss NJ =(

Lived in Woodbridge + Holmdel all my life.

red76nj

Also Warren County NJ here (a small town called Blairstown).  I belong to a running club in Morris county and run with them durning the week.
                            Jill_B

I fly.

I grew up in Randolph, lived in Morristown when I first graduated grad school and lived in Millburn for the first 3 years that I was married.  Now I'm down by Atlantic City.  There are some great runners up there - good luck linking up with them!

Bring it on.

Prince of Fatness

Also Warren County NJ here (a small town called Blairstown).  I belong to a running club in Morris county and run with them durning the week.

You are not far from me.  I am in Pburg.  I'm very familiar with northern Warren County .... my old stomping grounds.

Not at it at all.