Cheesiest singer or group you secretly like (Read 999 times)

JakeKnight

The Best of Air Supply and Buffy the Vampire Slayer the Musical.
    Wow. I would have bet money that the Partridge Family would get no competition at all. But you're close. Wait. There was a Buffy the Vampire Slayer musical? I can die happy. I've now heard everything.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Wow. I would have bet money that the Partridge Family would get no competition at all. But you're close. Wait. There was a Buffy the Vampire Slayer musical? I can die happy. I've now heard everything.
      Um, thanks? Confused Smile Buffy the Musical was just one of the episodes that had the gang singing songs under the influence of a demon. And-I am guessing, that me explaining it, didn't make it or me any less dorky...
      JakeKnight

And-I am guessing, that me explaining it, didn't make it or me any less dorky...
        You guess correctly. So this is an episode of the show? Come to think of it (and speaking of dorky), I may have seen it. Too bad. I was picturing a complete Broadway musical sort of thing. That'd be awesome. But still not quite up to Partridge Family level cheese. For the record, I just caught myself whistling "Making Love Out of Nothing at All" a minute ago. Damn you.

Knifey, I'll help you by looking even more dorky. Yes, it was an episode (Season 4 - "Once More, With Feeling"), not a Broadway musical.

Amy

geekfarm@centurytel.net

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for coming up with Air Supply and Buffy the Vampire Slayer Musical. That should clear my Partridge Family.
              Another Neil Diamond fan here! Blush "You are the sun I am the moon You are the words I am the tune Play me..."

My legs are killing me

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for coming up with Air Supply and Buffy the Vampire Slayer Musical. That should clear my Partridge Family.
                Not so fast there buster! The outfits the Partridge Family wore keeps them at number one.

Think Whirled Peas

and you'd be wrong... Smile Forget not, "ya gotta have Faith, Faith, Faith" MTA: "BABAAAAAY"

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Sweet Caroline! Good TIMES never seemed so good! BTW, there's a secret to doing a good Neil Diamond imitation. In addition to the obvious overly dramatic singing, the key is....constipation. At certain points in the song, you gotta sing like you're pushing, but nothing's coming out. Examples (words in all caps are the "pushes") Sweet Caroline...Good TIMES never been so good Turn on your HEARTLIGHT in the middle of a young boy's dream And his cover of the Beach Boy's "God Only Knows" I may not always love you, but as long as there are STARS above you

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

JakeKnight

Dude. It's going to take serious work to clear your Partridge Family. Unless somebody admits to having the Brady Bunch on their iPod, I think you're a guaranteed winner. (The Brady Bunch did have an album at some point, didn't they?) On the plus side, the picture of Mt. St. Helens on your profile page gives you back a few cool points.

Think Whirled Peas

Sweet Caroline! Good TIMES never seemed so good! BTW, there's a secret to doing a good Neil Diamond imitation. In addition to the obvious overly dramatic singing, the key is....constipation. At certain points in the song, you gotta sing like you're pushing, but nothing's coming out. Examples (words in all caps are the "pushes") Sweet Caroline...Good TIMES never been so good Turn on your HEARTLIGHT in the middle of a young boy's dream And his cover of the Beach Boy's "God Only Knows" I may not always love you, but as long as there are STARS above you
                        Sweet. Shitting in my chair at work and doing this (ever so softly) and I think I just pooped a little. Thanks.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

JakeKnight

Sweet Caroline! Good TIMES never seemed so good!
                          I suppose I should admit to having "Coming to America" on my iPod. But only because it has a surprisingly good cadence for running. Not because I actually, you know, enjoy it or anything.

Mishka-old log

I'm feeling much better about my Meat Loaf fetish.
                            The brutal truth from Wikipedia: "He is noted for his albums Bat out of Hell, II, and III and several famous songs from movies as well as his obesity."
                            JakeKnight

The brutal truth from Wikipedia: "He is noted for his albums Bat out of Hell, II, and III and several famous songs from movies as well as his obesity."
                              Meat is not fat. He's big-boned.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I suppose I should admit to having "Coming to America" on my iPod.
                                EveryWHERE aROUND the WORLD... keep on pushin'

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.