Yahoo my first run with my new Garmin 305 (Read 647 times)

De-slacking in progress

Proud owner now ! Liking all that it can do. DW ran with me today and I had to literally stop and walk for her to catch up to me many times, which I guess is ok as I got to see how the Garmin 305 recorded it. My first charts: Big grin

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

My legs are killing me

Sweet! It's a cool toy. Have fun with it.
      kcam

Nice! I just got one too and I love the HR. I always turned up my nose at HRM users but 'ahm lovin it'. BTW, at the end of your run there you blasted to a HR of 170something - that's gottat be really close to your HR max, musta been a sprint finish? MTA: I take it back - it was a uphill finish! Probably fast too.
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

That's good. You have taken your first step into a larger world.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.