Treadmill (Read 216 times)

GinnyinPA

I do many of my runs on a Treadmill.  How do I get the workout log to reflect this?  The dropdown has only "no equipment" as an option.  There is no TM option.

stealth_rnr

I made a TM  route under Courses.

day after day sameness

You could setup a workout "Type", or use a route called "Treadmill".  I use the Route = Treadmil option so that I keep the workout type (easy, interval, etc) regardless of whether I ran that type of workout on the road or the treadmill.

Choosing my words carefully has never been my strength I've been known to be vague and often pointless

GinnyinPA

Thanks, that should work.  I wasn't sure if I was missing something.

Joggaholic

I have a treadmill "Course" for tm runs. I even have "treadmill" and "treadmill at home" separated so that I can eventually track the number of mile I've put in to my tm (as opposed to hotels/gym tm's)

I too use the course field to denote treadmill.  Specifically, I have a "Treadmill (1% incline)" course and "Treadmill (2% incline)" course because somebody on the internet named Strings sent me this link once:  http://www.hillrunner.com/training/tmillchart.php