Garmin 305 (Read 506 times)

Eric 3 days ago I went to add a run from my Garmin and couldnt load it.   Reno's 310XT shows on the "Device upload box "and my 305 isnt recognized.

Susan Stirrat

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or gazelle - when the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Inspirational sign on a runner's office wall
    Runreno

Eric Susan's watch info is on my log now and mine is on Susan's.   Susan has watch Reno219 (Unit ID 3629010658)

and I has 310XT.  Thanks

Reno

www.running-distance-tips.com

eric :)

Reno and Susan,
        Does that mean that you're able to import data from your GPSes again?  In regards to the mix up, I believe that you accidentally logged into the wrong account when you imported the data.  If the data is still on the GPSes, log into your corresponding accounts and reimport the data again.  If you already cleared the GPS memory, let me know and I'll see if I can fix it manually for you.  It's rather complicated so I prefer not to do that.

eric :-)
        Runreno

We are OK Eric.  It was a browser problem.

www.running-distance-tips.com