glitch with adding a route (Read 308 times)

HappyFeat

I don't know if this has been addressed before. If so, just point me to the link. Anyway, here's what happened.  I decided to enter a couple races from a few years back so I would have them recorded in my online log. When I did this, I entered the names of the race as the course. Now if I review my calendar, there are places where for a month or more at a time, the course for each run has the name of one of the races.  In different months, they both show up in this way for pages and pages.  It will take me forever to edit each entry. There is probably no "undo" but can you tell me why this happened? I need to know so I don't do it again in the future.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

eric :)

HappyFeat,

When you create a workout entry and specify a course, you're creating a reference to that course instead of making a copy.  In other words, all the run entries with the same course name are indeed referring to the same course.

What happened was that you have a bunch of run entries using this course and you then renamed this course, these runs will reflect this change automatically.  If you want to revert back, simply change the course name back to whatever it was before.  If you want to change the course for a particular workout, you will need to select it from the course list individually.

eric :-)

HappyFeat

Thank you. I'll try to retrace my steps to fix the problem. Obviously I'm a bit fuzzy on what's a route and what's a course, but I think I can figure it out now.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.