Which RAers have you met IRL? (Read 1624 times)

srlopez! Howdy. In the old days on coolrunning, before it was taken over by Evil Corporate Giant Who Must Not Be Named, a newcomer to the forum introduced herself. She was from halfway across the country and I realized...hey...that's the lady who bought my house when we moved out here. And yeah, she still lives in my house! She posts pictures of how the garden is coming along....
      I haven't met anybody either. Not even NJJOE and we live in the same damn town!! Where are my other Jersey people at? I even tried to see if anyone was gonna be in VA last weekend for the muddybuddy but no one seemed to be running in that either. Cry No one loves me. I guess I'm too slow and not "trained" enough to see anyone at the big races like the NJ Marathon. I'm stickin to my local 5k's for now.
        I'm hoping to meet VixiDu at a race sometime soon.
        Hey Shaunna, it's great to see easy and run/walk entries in your log! How is your knee treating you?

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

You'll ruin your knees!

I met this guy... last week. He wasn't very talkative at the end of a little race he just finished... Hasn't been active on here since the blow-up in Jan/Feb...ultrasteve is his name here. Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Met: Ennay That was fun!
            "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
              Hey Shaunna, it's great to see easy and run/walk entries in your log! How is your knee treating you?
              Hey Ed! The knee has had a slight improvement. Not the big gains I hoped for after surgery but hey at least there's a little running in there again. My ortho is still having my try a few more things so I'm trying to stay positive that things will start to fall into place and those easy runs will be able to get a little longer again. Thanks for asking. And nice 5K PR this week! I went to college in Lowell, but gradutated before the Good Times series started. Those races look like a blast!

Hoodoo Guru

Met JakeKnight this weekend. After seeing him, I understand why he wears the gorilla mask. Shocked

The tangents are moot.

Added BostonRnr to the list at the Yankee Homecoming race in Newburyport last night. It was pretty funny, because I've run a bunch of Good Times races with her but it took a road trip for the introduction. Better late than never.

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

#artbydmcbride

Smile Econo srlopez WillRunforBeer predawnrunner hally Opie SLOJim evanflein Soundrunner many others too numerous to mention Dragon76

Runners run

jeffdonahue

Just Mikeymike at a race last week.
                      JakeKnight

Met JakeKnight this weekend. After seeing him, I understand why he wears the gorilla mask. Shocked
                        Hey. Rude. You belong here: http://runningahead.com/groups/2000/Forum And even a dumb ape can at least figure out what day to show up at the starting line ........

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------

#artbydmcbride

About 20 of the shady characters who hang out in the Masters Club, including the fabulous ileneforward!
                          Big grin

Runners run

obsessor

Casa and Nobby. Probably others.
                            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Casa and Nobby.
                              I could not imagine those two names in the same sentence. Wow.

Hoodoo Guru

Hey. Rude. You belong here: http://runningahead.com/groups/2000/Forum And even a dumb ape can at least figure out what day to show up at the starting line ........
                                Saturday, Sunday, what's the difference? Thanks for the link. I knew you guys were hiding here somewhere.

The tangents are moot.