Things you can do with a HRM strap (Read 1273 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hang your shoes up to dry after a good run in the rain.
    xor

I can make a hat. Or I can make a brooch.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I think if you tie it tight around your neck, you can not only be sure to get a good pulse reading but also help keep most of the blood down in your legs where you need it...

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

mikeymike

Or a pteradactyl.

Runners run

Shirley, you can't be serious.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

mikeymike

Lank, do you like movies about gladiators?

Runners run

Not really but I was in a Turkish prison during my formative years. Also, and this is no reason to cause alarm with our upcoming conversion to the new log but is there anyone on board that is a computer programmer? Enjoy the rest of your flight.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

xor

is there anyone on board that is a computer programmer?
                  Oh, stewardess... I speak jive! (I was going to write "I speak Java", but I don't really. )

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Oh, stewardess... I speak jive!
                    Chump don't want no help, chump don't get no help!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

"run" "2" "eat"

you can whip it - whip it good.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Imminent Catastrophe

Recently I had a copilot named...Victor. Really. Guess what I asked him to do?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Recently I had a copilot named...Victor. Really. Guess what I asked him to do?
                          What's our vector, Victor?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Imminent Catastrophe

that didn't take long

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

that didn't take long
                              That's what Scout's mom said. Hey, wait a minute...

Why is it sideways?

It is only through the feeble attempts to domesticate our thrownness that the wildness at its core comes to the fore. Thus, though the use of a HRM attempts a domestification, such domestification is symptomatic of a fundamental anxiety about the wildness and points to the essential homelessness of Da-sein. Those who possess the reverential stillness that permits the call of being to sound may be able to use the HRM strap to become more attuned to the ontological difference that is essential to the human condition.