Tebow... (Read 1233 times)

Beware, batbear...

It's the 30th anniversary of "The Catch."  That pass had a little wobble to it too.  I was only 3 at the time, but dad tells me that everybody thought Joe Montana would never be as good as Roger Staubach or Fran Tarkenton.

I'm not a believer in Tebow, but stranger things have happened...

2014 Goal -- Run 5X per week, pain-free (relatively) by end of summer.

an amazing likeness

Completed unrelated to Tebow himself, what I hope all the Tebow hoopla doesn't do is stop teams for acquiring, developing and playing players with non-standard or against-the-grain style and skills.  I'd rather have a few more fullbacks playing quarterback, like Tebow, than another 6 Brady/Rodgers/Breese clones.

We need more variety of play and players in the NFL.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

L Train

Completed unrelated to Tebow himself, what I hope all the Tebow hoopla doesn't do is stop teams for acquiring, developing and playing players with non-standard or against-the-grain style and skills.  I'd rather have a few more fullbacks playing quarterback, like Tebow, than another 6 Brady/Rodgers/Breese clones.

We need more variety of play and players in the NFL.

OK, I'll take the clones.

+1

#artbydmcbride

I only take out enough to win.

How you doin'?     Blush

Runners run

Doc, my tooth hurts

It's the 30th anniversary of "The Catch."  That pass had a little wobble to it too.  I was only 3 at the time, but dad tells me that everybody thought Joe Montana would never be as good as Roger Staubach or Fran Tarkenton.

I'm not a believer in Tebow, but stranger things have happened...

The only difference is that there are so many advanced stats, which show Tebow is inefficient nt, now that didn't exist in the early 80's to back up the argument that Tebow isn't a good quarterback.  You can also just use a very basic stat, his completion percentage is only 46%, which would put him as a 3rd string QB on many teams.

He is an athletic freak and hard to hate, but you are correct in not believing in him as a quarterback.

You'll ruin your knees!

Man, I want to hate him so bad, but he seems like a really nice and intelligent guy!

Why do you want to hate him?  Because of how he plays or because of how he lives? 

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Why is it sideways?

Why do you want to hate him?  Because of how he plays or because of how he lives? 

Because of all the people who idolize him.

You'll ruin your knees!

Yep, I am beginning to understand this. 

I do not idolize him, but I do idolize the one Tebow idolizes.  I will also be pulling for the Broncos in their next outing(s?)...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

"run" "2" "eat"

seriously?

i was watching this show called 'last play at shea' the other night and it was pretty sad. i am definitely not a fan of homogenized sports. 

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

TRC

I enjoy prodding the haters. The hate is the same with Hall. I have met and ran with him and he's very down to earth.

Ostrich runner

With the level of ironic idolatry Tebow gets, it's only a matter of time before a molested kid comes forward.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Feeling the growl again

With the level of ironic idolatry Tebow gets, it's only a matter of time before a molested kid comes forward.

C'mon, you heard him, it was only horseplay....

Of course, beastiality is also illegal in most states...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Ostrich runner

C'mon, you heard him, it was only horseplay....

Of course, beastiality is also illegal in most states...

Pedobear does not endorse horseplay, especially when it involves a slapping sound.

And blood.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Is he really idolized more than other home team abs?

Er, QBs.