Really not a fan of the running skirt on women. (Read 2251 times)

Photos?

Not of the elevator ride. Me in a kilt, ain't hard to come by. 

xor

Dude comes in and launches a completely obvious trolling.

Page 8.

Ah well.  At least we aren't talking about Boston Boston Boston Marsha Marsha Marsha.

dennrunner

Yeah, I read somewhere that Boston filled up really fast.  Now, where was that?

xor

Ask The Bearcat.

A Saucy Wench

Page 8.

Ah well.  At least we aren't talking about Boston Boston Boston Marsha Marsha Marsha.

What, we arent allowed to get bored on a Thursday evening?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

Ask The Bearcat.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Yeah, I read somewhere that Boston filled up really fast.  Now, where was that?

Hm. What do you think they should do about that? Make the standards tighter?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xhristopher

Hm. What do you think they should do about that? Make the standards tighter?

I thought we were celebrating the running skirt?

Prince of Fatness

Photos?

Not at it at all. 

mikeymike

Page 8.

Sigh.  At this rate this thread is bound to out do my "Raise your hand if you're a jogger" thread.  That reached 9 pages.

Runners run

Prince of Fatness

Bump .... Going for page 9.  Who else is in?

Not at it at all. 

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

"Really not a fan of the running skirt on women"

I'd have to agree...I like it rumpled on the floor beside the bed

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

There once was a gal from South Bend

Who wore skirts when she ran with her friend

And to her friend who wore shorts

And drank water in quarts

She said “least when I squat I hide my rear end”

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                            We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

Sigh.  At this rate this thread is bound to out do my "Raise your hand if you're a jogger" thread.  That reached 9 pages.

Mikeymike, that was a great strand you began.  I retired my grey velour jogging suit with a stripe down the side after reading it.  And since I plan on buying myself a running skirt regardless, I think we should all visit your thread again. 

"We are not talking about gorse-bushes," said Owl crossly. "I am," said Pooh.

I retired my grey velour jogging suit with a stripe down the side after reading it.

It wasn't a separate thread, but mikey had a post about a hobbyjogger who got a little carried away with Boston Marathon gear.  Dude had like four layers of BAA blue and yellow, and it was a warm day.  That was classic.

And speaking of Boston, can you believe how quickly it filled this year?  Do you think they'll run out of Boston Marathon running skirts?

E.J.
                                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.