Place to log swimming and other workouts? (Read 722 times)

Nursing student running

Kinda new to this, but I've done a little swimming and some upperbody weight lifting and am not sure how or where to log them. I would really like to keep track of these too If I can. Blush
    Goals: 08-09' Buy 2 really good bras. Do NOT fall off the running wagon this school year. Run the Turkey Day 5k. Get upto 20 mpw by New Years. Run 10k Triathalon Half Marathon by next summer. Get into some skinny jeans! (all while eating chocolate.)
    JakeKnight

Go to the front page - where you log your runs. Where your graph is. See in the upper left, where you click "new run entry?" (Right under your name). See the little arrow to the right? Click the arrow. You''' see "new swimming entry" and "new strength training entry" and several other choices.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Nursing student running

Ahh, Why thank you Monkey! Big grin
        Goals: 08-09' Buy 2 really good bras. Do NOT fall off the running wagon this school year. Run the Turkey Day 5k. Get upto 20 mpw by New Years. Run 10k Triathalon Half Marathon by next summer. Get into some skinny jeans! (all while eating chocolate.)
          you can also add other types of workouts to log by clicking "options" in the top left corner, then my log preferences, then other workouts toward the bottom of the page. As an example, I log a workout "Ice Bath" or "Core Work" or anything else that doesn't come standard. have fun!

Shut up and run.