A daily thread? Thursday 12/20 (Read 697 times)

vanessa40

Hi Everyone 6 mile for me this morning,30 minutes of yoga and full body weights this afternoon
      Got in a half-hour of abs then 7 miles on the dreadmill. Came down with a crappy cold..AGAIN. Vicious cycle here in the houshold Dead
      obiebyke

Rest day for me. Yesterday was 9.9 random hill miles on the bike (I don't have running shoes right now Cry). I can't face the stationary-ness again, so I'm going to give myself a break. I can't wait to get shoes that work so my log can be consistent!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

1100 61f 13.5mi w/11 hard-easy 6:20 hard, 7:32 easy 6:22 / 7:32 6:14 / 7:36 6:16 / 7:32 6:26 / 7:28 6:18 / 7:32 6:24 this week is my peak week for pf chang. hoping to hit 85mi with 3 speed sessions... two down, one to go Dead
            Did an easy 4 miles this AM. First pain free run in more than a month. Big grin
            Excellent!! Having dealt with some issues myself, we learn a new appreciation for a pain-free trip. Big grin

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

Lots of great runs out there. Good job gang. Smile

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

Ran 4.3 miles to work with all my gear in a backpack (forgot to plan ahead by leaving stuff at the office). Will run home in a coupla hours. This is my little teaspoon contribution to the ocean of conservation. For the polar bears! Undecided
                  I ran 6 this morn, but somehow forgot my glasses. Smile I ate a nice jaeger schnitzel, strawberry shortcake, and german chocolate cake at lunch. Yes Hope to run another 6 tonight using the lunch fue...l and 6 then everyday until New Years... unless some nice chick comes by... Big grin then I don't know how my log will look! Surprised

Vim

Another Passion

Lots of great runs out there. Good job gang. Smile
                    Russ, great thread. I have to say, your pic in the current avatar reminds me of the Travelocity Gnome or a Smurf or something. Just sayin'... Wink

Rick
                    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Ray, great thread. I have to say, your pic in the current avatar reminds me of the Travelocity Gnome or a Smurf or something. Just sayin'... Wink
                      Thank you! It's an Asics parka with the NYCM logo and I bought it on eBay a few years ago. During an ice storm last weekend I decided to see if it was really functional. Surprisingly enough, it was very comfortable and I ran my 21 miler in it.

Thank you all for participating ..... it's fun to hear what other folks have on their schedule. So, each day the first easterner up or the last left coaster to go to bed ... start a daily thread.

Another Passion

Thank you all for participating ..... it's fun to hear what other folks have on their schedule. So, each day the first easterner up or the last left coaster to go to bed ... start a daily thread.
                          TAG... you're it! (I am not an early riser runner) Big grin

Rick
                          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What are daily threads?

Why is it sideways?

What are daily threads?
                              Trent. Chill. Read. Learn.

Lazy idiot

They are what I wear to work on more days than not. Wink MTA: I ran 1.18 miles tonight. First run in a month.

Tick tock