Course filtering not working correctly (Read 340 times)

To whom it may concern:

I am having a problem with the "Course Filtering" setting on my account.  I am one of those people who like to see all of the courses I have ever run appear in the list when I create a run entry, because, hey, you never know.  I like to run oddball routes that I made and haven't run in three or more years, and I can't pick them from the list, despite going in and turning off the setting.  I also tried putting in 60 and 99 for the "# of months" limit on the filter, all to no avail.

I know for a fact that I have run a particular course within the last three years, but I cannot get it to display in the log entry form no matter what I do.  Please help.

Thanks.

Peter Kull
    Groups: 1000 Mile Club - 1500 Mile Club
    eric :)

There was a problem with the combo box that should be fixed with the latest release.  You still won't be able to see all your courses because it only displays the last 50 that you used.  However, if you type in a few letters of the course, any courses matching those letters will be loaded dynamically.
        Eric,

I appreciate your reply, but it still doesn't do what I think it should.  Maybe my issue is with the "last 50 courses used" clause, but I still cannot seem to get it to accept a course that is not displayed in the drop down.  I tried entering it manually and it didn't dynamically load that course.  Do I need to just type in the full name of the course?  Is there a way to display more than 50?  I am a bit of a pack-rat when it comes to routes.  I like seeing the maps and don't ever delete any.

Thanks.
        Peter Kull
        Groups: 1000 Mile Club - 1500 Mile Club
        eric :)

What browser are you using?

Also, is there a wait icon next to the dropdown when you type in a few letters of the course name?  It may take a couple of seconds to load the filtered courses.