What would you say? (Read 569 times)

CathayLad.

PlodderfromMAN

Both my son's were teasing me last night. Which would you chose Dad, stay with Jennifer Anniston for a week, or Angelina Jolie for one night ? Jennifer Anniston I said. Several questions went by all pretty much the same, to their Mum's amusement . Then my youngest son then asked, "Which one would you give up Dad, your running or Mum?" Running I said straight away or I thought, but Mum wasn't happy because I had to think about it.Confused
    Goals. <7:45mins -="" 1="" mile=""></7:45mins><50mins -="" 10k=""></50mins><1hr 50mins="" -="" half="" marathon.(march09)=""></1hr><4hrs marathon (may09) marathon=""></4hrs marathon (may09)>
      Speaking of, you running the OKC marathon?

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Tell her you were so shocked they even had to ask you couldn't think straight for a second or two. That's why you paused.

Tell her you were so shocked they even had to ask you couldn't think straight for a second or two. That's why you paused.
          And then wink.

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Right on Hereford...

Speaking of, you running the OKC marathon?
            Nice one.