Running-Wizard

Help! (Read 29 times)

Hey you guys. So I'm going to start running again tomorrow a.m. after taking the last three weeks completely off (nasty cold, then sinus thing, then stomach bug, then more sinus thing. I just did not feel like running AT ALL.)

Anyway. Can someone please kick my virtual ass about this tomorrow? Drill sergeant style? I'm stuck in that self-pity/apathy phase now where I'm fine to run again but I feel like there's no point since I'm now so fat and out of shape, whine whine blah blah blah. But if I know there are random forumites waiting to humiliate me if I fail, I might be more likely to get off the sofa and do it.

Happy

I've got this. How far can I go with the drill sergeant thing? F-bombs, the whole bit? I'm former military, and I've met a few drill sergeants!

"Strawberry cheesecake is my absolute favorite thing to eat after a marathon."  -- Meb Keflezighi

You are free to let out your inner drill sergeant. No holds barred dood.

frank777

Phew!

Go for it. This I've got to see....

Smile

JML

I am going to sit back and eat popcorn in eager anticipation of SubDood's "encouragement".

2014 goals: run a bunch....race some.....repeat...

Hmm, should i go running? It's a little hot out, and I'm so tired, maybe I'll just sit here and eat candy instead...

Pass the popcorn!

Happy

8.3 km?!?! That all you got, maggot?! Drop and give me TWENTY . . . KILOMETERS, that is! This ain't Romper Room, people!

RunHarrietRun?!?  How 'bout WhineHarrietWhine?! I'll give you something to whine about!

[Not sure how long I can keep this up. It loses something when you have to type it out.]

Great job running, soldier! Great to see that you are running and posting here again. Welcome back!!!!

"Strawberry cheesecake is my absolute favorite thing to eat after a marathon."  -- Meb Keflezighi

8.3 km?!?! That all you got, maggot?! Drop and give me TWENTY . . . KILOMETERS, that is! This ain't Romper Room, people!

RunHarrietRun?!?  How 'bout WhineHarrietWhine?! I'll give you something to whine about!

[Not sure how long I can keep this up. It loses something when you have to type it out.]

Great job running, soldier! Great to see that you are running and posting here again. Welcome back!!!!

It does lose something when it's written down, but thanks for the laugh Big grin (Wait, it's not Romper Room? Dammit. I knew I was in the wrong place.)

perryw

So.... how was the run today Big grin

Happy

It does lose something when it's written down, but thanks for the laugh Big grin (Wait, it's not Romper Room? Dammit. I knew I was in the wrong place.)

Holy Crap!  http://www.runningahead.com/logs/41757da4d5374028bd29755c4b058082 That's quite the running streak!  Great work!

thanks dood Big grin

Holy Crap!  http://www.runningahead.com/logs/41757da4d5374028bd29755c4b058082 That's quite the running streak!  Great work!