Because I'm a mileage ho... (Read 855 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Even though I ran over 13 miles today and over 100 for March I think I may run 4-5 tomorrow.... Tongue What makes you a mileage ho--running more miles when you have no pressing reason to do so...? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Yeah ! Happy 100 mile month,K! WTG!!! More impressive, you did it in the winter Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, an umbrella drink! Big grin Actually, March has been some pretty nice weather. Feb. was godawful, but March has been mostly pretty decent. I am REALLY looking forward to April and May though--BEST running weather! k

~ Sarah Kay

well, I'm no mileage ho, more like a hoar. I was doing some incredibly difficult higher math (addition) this morning and had myself thinking that I only needed to add 14.7 miles to my 175.3 miles for an even 200. Tongue

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was doing some incredibly difficult higher math (addition) this morning and had myself thinking that I only needed to add 14.7 miles to my 175.3 miles for an even 200. Tongue
            Ha, I suck at Math and can sympathize! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Well now I feel like a mileage prude...I'll be ending with under 80 miles for March...of course I did have that one week off with an injury...Who am I kidding? I'd still be under 100. Next month for sure! I want an umbrella drink too!! Cool

Michelle

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

I've got 104 currently, but tomorrow I will be adding about 6. I have to get to 110. It's a mind set now. Smile jilly
                "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've got 104 currently, but tomorrow I will be adding about 6. I have to get to 110. It's a mind set now. Smile jilly
                  You're trying to catch me, aren't you...? Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Whatyamean no pressing reason? There is allways someone in front to catch. I am my worst enemy.
                    Age is not an illusion

Prophet!

well, I'm no mileage ho, more like a hoar. I was doing some incredibly difficult higher math (addition) this morning and had myself thinking that I only needed to add 14.7 miles to my 175.3 miles for an even 200. Tongue
                      hey i like this math...i'm at 178.2 ...that means i only need 12.8 for 200...
                        Next month for sure! I want an umbrella drink too!! Cool
                        Cheers, Michelle!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                        Thyroid Support Group

I like to run and I want to get faster.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

hey i like this math...i'm at 178.2 ...that means i only need 12.8 for 200...
                            Or 11.8...

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

Definition of a mileage ho: worrying about the stupid weekly or monthly totals rather than running smart and following your training program. I admit guilt: my planned 22 miler today would have bumped me well over 200, but life interfered and is making tomorrow a better long run day. Meaning a 7 miler today, leaving me 3-4 miles short of 200. If I do the easy 7 miler, I'm showing discipline (I have the "disciprine," as Stan Marsh might say). If I go run 11 for no reason at all, I'm officially a mileage ho. A stupid one, too, if I risk injury for a retarded arbitrary number. Tune in later for the results - "disciprine?" Or retarded? Vegas has "retarded" as the clear 3 - 1 favorite.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                              -----------------------------

running smart and following your training program.
                                8 Ball Cry