It's offical: We've broken the snow record! (Read 714 times)

Sorry to hear that. Tampa got into the 80's this weekend.

Res firma mitescere nescit
    Running in Tampa

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sorry to hear that. Tampa got into the 80's this weekend.
      Ick...I'd rather run in cold. 80s in Feb...what is August gonna be like? Shocked

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Ick...I'd rather run in cold. 80s in Feb...what is August gonna be like? Shocked
        Yep, I agree! It was 92 in Austin yesterday - broke a record. Now why am I going there in April?? Confused

All business

"What are you afraid of, failure? So am I. "

-Shatner 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hey, we got snow last night, too! Almost 1/2 inch!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

All business

OMG, where is that?! Shocked
                I don't know, it's not me or anything. It just looked like an incredibly futile effort, and a perfect day to stay home.

"What are you afraid of, failure? So am I. "

-Shatner 

Teresadfp

One day at a time

5" overnight, and school wasn't cancelled! I think the school districts are trying to avoid kids going to school in July!

uncontrollable

Grayness; that is worse than the snow. It's so sad when I look out the window. Has anyone actually MOVED somewhere warmer or am I just going to keep saying that every winter? Talking out my a*%?

peace

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Grayness; that is worse than the snow. It's so sad when I look out the window. Has anyone actually MOVED somewhere warmer or am I just going to keep saying that every winter? Talking out my a*%?
                      I must be really lucky in this regard because I am almost the opposite of this. When I look outside and see bright sun, I have this sudden sense of pressure, like "better get out there and do something. Can't waste this beautiful day." When I see gray skies, I think, "Meh. I'll just stay in and be lazy. Maybe have a drink." Also, seeing bright sun makes me think it'll be too warm to run. Overcast means cooler and better running. But I still prefer the be lazy and have a drink approach.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

95 and humid Today and Tomorrow will be in the 50's which is about as perfect. I lived through 23 years of Chicago winters. I could never do that again.

Res firma mitescere nescit
                        Running in Tampa

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I lived through 23 years of Chicago winters. I could never do that again.
                          I'm 35...so that's 35 or 36 years of this crap, depending upon when I start counting. Ick. I think I about have DH convinced that a move would be awesome....MI's crap economy doesn't hurt. Though trying to sell a house here sure would.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

102" for the season, so far... I am SO ready for Spring...

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

102" here, also!
                              I'll bet you folks in ME are sick of HTFUing, too! Wink

~ Sarah Kay