Ear sweat - seriously? (Read 2952 times)

I used to have the same problem with the foam earbuds. I switched to a foamless earbud (Sony MDR-EX85LP) and have not had that problem since. They are a bit pricey, but worth it if you use your ipod a lot.
    nothing is scarier than rabid squirrels with light sabers...except clowns, clowns are definitely scarier
      I use the Sony earphones that sit on your ears vs. in your ears. Sony h.earâ„¢ MDR-J10 Consumer Headphones ... they are like $15 and I have been using the same pair for 1-year with no problems. [And I sweat like a ...

2012= under-goaled

TJoseph

I use the Sony MDR-A35G sports headphones. They work great and cost around $20.
          I like when it drips off my hair and for a minute I wonder if it's raining. Tongue
          I like to squeeze a big hank of hair at the back of my neck and wring it out and watch it spray all over the place when I'm running. I can't wait to try it this weekend in my HM. The other runners will LOVE it - cuz' it's totally hot.

jfa

Mockery will not be surprising.....
            Alright then, you asked for it. You must have monkey ears

Ceara

Alright then, you asked for it. You must have monkey ears
              How did you guess? I'm shocked!

Jazz hands!

Mine gets so bad when I am on the mill, that my headphones start wigging out to the point that I have to have the volume all the way up and can barely hear them. I just thought I was strange. Yes
                I apparently sweat much more on the right side of my head than the left, so ONE of my headphones is hard to hear. It's awesome.
                run run run AHHHHHH run run run
                Giant

Everytime I run on the treadmill at the gym, my right hearphone stops working because it is full of sweat. Once it dries off, it's fine (Ipod head phones).