10/18/2023 -- Workouts Not Uploading from Garmin (Read 144 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

More info. Re: RunGap issues...sounds like it's definitely something on Garmin's end.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Thanks for posting this!

More info. Re: RunGap issues...sounds like it's definitely something on Garmin's end.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

RunGap rolled-out an iPhone update in the past couple of days that fixes the issue.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I called Garmin support and discovered I had 2 email addresses listed. The system did not know what to do with the data. You will need to export the data to one of the email addresses. This may take 48 hours and then delete the unwanted email address. I will find out this weekend if this works.

Refer to this article to delete your account : Deleting Your Garmin Account

Refer to this article for changing your email : Changing Account Preferences in Garmin Connect

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

OrangeMat

MM #6177

My activities from Garmin didn’t upload yesterday. I haven’t seen anyone else comment about this recently though.

I’ve not been able to get the manual upload working today-500 error every time.

KarstenBrown

Same, redrunner, and I've had occasional "500 - Internal server error" messages with other manual upload attempts over the past week or two as well.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Long story. Short story. Re-install windows

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth78

Recovery Phenom

My Garmin activities have uploaded to Strava today, but not RunningAhead or my FinalSurge log. Does anyone know what is going on? Problem seems to be on Garmin's end, but it's weird it would send to one place and not the others.

26.2 x 31 (3:15:34 PR)

13.1 x 35 (1:30:58 PR)

Author of the book Boston Bound

KMB

Noticing my workout is not making it to runningahead but it’s also not making it to My Activities in GarminConnect.  I can see the steps were logged but not the run.  When I watch the sync, it doesnt seem visually like it is completing… the progress bar goes around the circle about 80% of the way, turns green and disappears… I think it usually goes all the way around then turns green and disappears.  So I agree it seems to be on garmin’s side.  Have never had this issue happen to me before with garmin.

KMB

Looking deeper today - garminconnect logged that the workout happened (it says there was a run) but it doesn't reflect it like all the previous ones.  When I click through the workout on the device itself, it says it was a six mile run but did not record splits for miles 5 and 6.  So now I am thinking that maybe something (less than fatal) went wrong on the device and it sent the info it had to garminconnect which was able to digest it.  Perhaps whatever the indicator is that runningahead uses to identify something it should pull in that hasn't yet pulled in, did not make it into the payload of data.  Anyway, I manually entered it it on RA and will try again in a couple hours.