Let me entertain you....! (Read 765 times)

Into the wild

In the interest of smoothing the RA - CR issues a week or so back I decided to take the Robbie Williams song, change the lyrics around and record it to MP3...Well, it took a bit longer than I expected and is now clearly 'late on parade': I thought I'd throw it at you anyway Smile The link to listen is here: CLICK Please accept that words and names sometimes had to be shoe-horned in and are not meant to inflame; quite the opposite.. Happy new year to all... John Lyrics: CR's gone but RA's here There's nothing new for you to fear Shake your ass, come over here Now scream! Long Run Nick or J Lynn Bob WTF, it's just a log Open arms, come over here, my dears. Let me entertain you Let me, help to train you! Life's too short for us to fight Try to see things in this light Heaven knows we love to run, That's all! Separate your right from wrongs Come and sing a different song The kettle's on so don't be long Mon cher... So come on let me entertain you Let me help to train you! Log your runs down on these pages Eric is our rock of ages Through all our fads and crazy phases, Yeah! LHR or couch to 5K Ultras, halfs, onto Galloway The pain's a drag but the gain is sweet, my dear We've all been stuck with the habits we've learned But respect each other and we'll all be heard Keep this a place where we like to play It's more than a forum, at the end of the day. So come on, let me entertain you. Let me try to train you. Let me help to train you! We like to run till we're outta sight An we need a place to put the world rights Here is the place for those highs an lows For chewing the fat as we hang with our bros Let me entertain you Let me entertain you So come on let me entertain me Let me entertain you Come on, come on, come on, come on MTA: Changed link to Youtube hosting and add lyrics

Shut up and run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Big grin That is so cool...but where is zoom-zoom in that song?! Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Into the wild

Soz....next time Smile

Shut up and run

Nicely done Johnny, I really wish I had just a little bit of any kind of musical ability. Took me a while to hear it, posting a page on RA puts you over your bandwidth limit pretty quickly I guess.

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

You'll ruin your knees!

Now that's just cool! Thanks Johnny! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Into the wild

Nicely done Johnny, I really wish I had just a little bit of any kind of musical ability. Took me a while to hear it, posting a page on RA puts you over your bandwidth limit pretty quickly I guess.
              Yeah...didn' figure on that...I'm gonna whack it onto Youtube ASAP Blush

Shut up and run

That's awesome!!! Big grin

Into the wild

That's awesome!!! Big grin
                  Thanks...I put it on Youtube now but the bit rate isn't as good :-( YOUTUBE I've added a few pics Evil grin You should know though that I don't take credit for the backing track other than the singing and a jammed solo on the end. The track was a karaoke jobby Big grin Lyrics: CR's gone but RA's here There's nothing new for you to fear Shake your ass, come over here Now scream! Long Run Nick or J Lynn Bob WTF, it's just a log Open arms, come over here, my dears. Let me entertain you Let me, help to train you! Life's too short for us to fight Try to see things in this light Heaven knows we love to run, That's all! Separate your right from wrongs Come and sing a different song The kettle's on so don't be long Mon cher... So come on let me entertain you Let me help to train you! Log your runs down on these pages Eric is our rock of ages Through all our fads and crazy phases, Yeah! LHR or couch to 5K Ultras, halfs, onto Galloway The pain's a drag but the gain is sweet, my dear We've all been stuck with the habits we've learned But respect each other and we'll all be heard Keep this a place where we like to play It's more than a forum, at the end of the day. So come on, let me entertain you. Let me try to train you. Let me help to train you! We like to run till we're outta sight An we need a place to put the world rights Here is the place for those highs an lows For chewing the fat as we hang with our bros Let me entertain you Let me entertain you So come on let me entertain me Let me entertain you Come on, come on, come on, come on

Shut up and run

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

That is cool! Good job! I cracked up! It was fun to see the pictures. Jilly
                    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
                      THAT is awesome! Smile
                        Johnny, That was very cool. Thank you. I've been entertained. Kenny
                          Neat! Very creative. Big grin

Michelle

Big grin, who needs an ipod?

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks...I put it on Youtube now but the bit rate isn't as good :-( YOUTUBE I've added a few pics Evil grin You should know though that I don't take credit for the backing track other than the singing and a jammed solo on the end. The track was a karaoke jobby Big grin
                              You are too modest...the whole thing is awesome...the montage, the singing, all of it! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Great Job!