Fallston Duathlon (Read 315 times)

1st ANNUAL FALLSTON DUATHLON To Benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Date: Sunday May 3rd 2009 Location: Annie’s Playground (864 Smith Road Fallston, MD 21047) Start Time: 7:00 AM Participants: Limited to the first 350 entries Entry Fee: or make checks payable to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) • Early Registration: $45 (by March 1st) • Registration: $55 (March 2nd to April 1st) • Late Registration $65 (April 2nd to April 18th (Registration ends on April 18th)) • $10.00 additional fee for all participants that do not carry a USAT membership card for the 2009 year o Visit http://contebikes.com/ to for online registration through pay pal o Or mail a check written out to the RC Bicycles LLC w/ The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in the Memo to: Conte’s of Bel Air, MD Store Phone # (410) 838 – 0866 5 Bel Air South Parkway Race Director: Shawn Loper (410)652-5850 Bel Air, MD 21015 Awards: Top 3 – Overall – Male & Female Top 3 / Age Group – Male & Female 19 & Under, 20 – 24, 25 – 29, 30 – 34, 34 – 39, 40 – 44, 45 – 49, 50 – 54, 55 – 59, 60-64, 65 and up Course: • 5K run on the latest extension of the Ma & Pa trail (paved/cinder/wood surfaces) • Bike: 16.5 moderate to hilly miles exiting the park and following a scenic clockwise loop around northern Harford County before returning to the transition area. • Finish by completing the same 5K course as run previously o Transition and Finish Line Timing and results by www.charmcityrun.com Amenities: T-Shirt for each participant, Chip Timing, Random Prizes, Post Race Refreshments / Party, water stop on run and at transition area, Onsite Technical Aid (Conte’s), Police, Volunteers, signs throughout the course Sponsors: Conte’s Cycling and Fitness, the Arena Club, Performance Resources, Black & Decker, Cal Ripken Sr. Foundation, and many more! FALLSTON DUATHLON MAY 3RD 2009 - ANNIE’S PLAYGROUND @7:00 am START Contact Info: First Name: ____________________________________________ Last Name: ____________________________________________ MI _______ Mailing Address: _________________________________________________________ Town / City: ____________________ State: ____ ZIP Code: _______ E Mail Address ______________________________________________ Telephone # ______________________________ Personal Info: Age on race day: ___________ Birth Date: __________ Male or Female: _____ Payment / Amenity Information: (make checks payable to: RC Bicycles LLC) Payment Amount: __________ + $10.00 USAT 1 day membership or current membership # _______________ = Total ________ Place Check or N/A Early Registration: $45 (by March 1st) ______ in space provided Registration: $55 (March 2nd to April 1st) _____ Late Registration $65 (April 2nd to April 18th (Registration ends on April 18th)) _____ $10.00 add fee for all participants that do not carry a current USAT membership card for 2009 _____ T- Shirt Size (S/M/L/XL): _____ (size only guaranteed for early registrants) Pre Race Packet Pick Up: Friday May 1st 4:00 – 8:00 PM Saturday May 2nd 10:00AM – 8:00 PM Conte’s Bicycles and Fitness (Bel Air) http://contebikes.com/page.cfm?pageID=620 Waiver/Release Must Be Signed Before Mailing: In consideration of the acceptance of my entry, I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors and assignees, hereby release and discharge RC Bicycles LLC, the race director, Harford County, the Department of Parks and Recreation, Charm City Run, volunteers and race sponsors of all claims, damages, demand, actions, whatsoever in any manner arising out of my participation in said athletic event. I attest and verify that I have full knowledge of the risks involved in this event and I am physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate. Further, I hereby grant full permission to any and all of the foregoing to use my name, photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings or other record of this event for any legitimate purpose, without compensation or remuneration. ________________________________________________ __________ Signature (parent or guardian if Under18) Date
      first year race in Harford County MD - should be a wide veriety of abilities and a lot of fun about 100 people signed up as of 2-26-09 (in the 2 weeks that online entry that has been available) online entry is a 2 part process - make sure you submit your info and go through the payapal process as well http://contebikes.com/page.cfm?PageID=684
        Dang, I've been watching for a Duathlon in the area as you know few and far between and that weekend I'll be out of town. Sad
        Happy Running,
        Troy
        "Start with your Head, Finish with your Heart!"