What races are you currently registered for? (Read 1066 times)

jillsey

I am running the Bayshore Marathon in Traverse City, Michigan on May 26th. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! This will be my second marathon, so I KNOW what to expect this time and how hard those last 6 miles really are, so I am a bundle of excitement, nervousness and more excitement all wrapped up in one. My whole (immediate) family is going to be there running the half marathon, so I am thinking that this will be a really fun one. My only goal is to finish at a better time than 2 years ago in Detroit. Can't wait!
      I am still resting... Smile, but June 16 there are two races in VA I am thinking about doing... One is the Tim Harmon 5K...

Vim

I've finally got around to registering for the Harbour Capital 10k in Wellington on 24th June. There's a half and marathon on the same day but the 10k suits me just fine Smile Then after that there'll be the Loaded Hog 5k series starting in August - but you can't register for those in advance.
          I just signed up for my first 50k - the Tahoe Rim Trail run in July.! Surprised
          Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
          shyrunner07

i have printed off an entry form, and it's sitting on the table. Debating whether or not to actually fill it out....
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

i have printed off an entry form, and it's sitting on the table. Debating whether or not to actually fill it out....
              Seaway Run...? Do it--I need people cheering for me at the finish! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay