omg its hot as h!! (Read 509 times)

Cause I CAN

YUCK
    Liver Transplant - July 2, 1991
    http://terri7291.blogspot.com/
    Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hard to imagine! We had a hard frost last night. 50 degrees right now. Good running weather.
        we went from 90 degrees on the coast, almost 100 inland Sat/Sun/Mon, to about 85 yesterday, to 58 and cloudy today! I was freezing! It was good running weather though (today)--though I hit the treadmill.
        Dorsey

San Diego 1997: 4:59:59, San Diego 1999: 4:37:23, Carlsbad 2008: 6:32:21, America's Finest City Half Aug 2008: ??

"Run if you can. Walk if you must. Crawl if you have to. Just don't give up."
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hard to imagine! We had a hard frost last night. 50 degrees right now. Good running weather.
          Yes! I had a mediocre run today, but not because of the weather...I think the stars just weren't aligned or something. I love this kind of weather...not looking forward to what we'll have in a month or so.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yes! I had a mediocre run today, but not because of the weather...I think the stars just weren't aligned or something. I love this kind of weather...not looking forward to what we'll have in a month or so.
            The rabbit's poison dart must have grazed you as you ran by. I think you'll be ok.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The rabbit's poison dart must have grazed you as you ran by. I think you'll be ok.
              Yeah. I had on 1/2 length compression tights. I think it bounced off my rock-hard quads...or something like that. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

We had 60 and sunny AND 40 and pouring both today...several times.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

It's been 80+ here lately, although the humidity hasn't been too bad in the afternoons when I run.