km vs miles in log (Read 1637 times)

As an IT professional, I envy your environment where you can abuse your users. Smile

I'm an IT professional and the users abuse me! I must be doing it wrong.

Why is it sideways?

Everyone knows how easy it is to work with IT professionals. Typically the model of helpfulness and courtesy.

Everyone knows how easy it is to work with IT professionals. Typically the model of helpfulness and courtesy.

You forgot patience and excellent social skills. We are a special breed.

I just met with three IT professionals, one of whom wore his Bluetooth headset for the entire meeting. I kept wondering if he was talking to a recording system, recording our meeting. But probably he just wears it as jewelry.

Runners run

dennrunner

never mind

drifter

I'm an IT professional and the users abuse me! I must be doing it wrong.

Just off a conference call, the project coordinator refers to IT service as labor. Smile

Just off a conference call, the project coordinator refers to IT service as labor. Smile

That beats "ditch-digger".

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

As an IT professional, I envy your environment where you can abuse your users.

Is the implication that RA is my site and that you are one of my users?

Heh. 

"run" "2" "eat"

i deeply regret missing the part of this conversation where we got to pile on ternt and call him an ass.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

drifter

Is the implication that RA is my site and that you are one of my users?

Heh. 

I am not clear if your definition of users matches mine. Maybe you can start with an explicit example first. Big grin

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well, okay, here is an example:

Trent pays money to the person who owns, develops, maintains, serves and generally runs RA so that Trent can use it.  That makes trent among RA's users.  As a user, Trent has always respected the person who owns, develops, maintains, serves and generally runs RA.

Here is another:

As an IT user, I envy an environment where the site owner lests new users abuse other, more established users. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Oh wait, I have another:

There is a user who does not understand the difference between "explicit' and "implied" when writing, "The explicit examples were out there in my log."

Wink

an amazing likeness

Perhaps you two could just get out a ruler, measure 'em up and get this pissing contest over with...?

mta...calves that is, calves! Geez.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

"run" "2" "eat"

lests?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Troy.

Perhaps you two could just get out a ruler, measure 'em up and get this pissing contest over with...?

mta...calves that is, calves! Geez.

Is that measurement in km or miles?

It should be mathematical, but it's not.