Wipe your feet at the door SATURDAILIES! (Read 554 times)

stealth_rnr

Yeah, and this is like herdin' cats.

I went for a bike ride. It was cold.

Luke79

Hi dailies!  8 mile bike today, it was all good.  Back to the trails in the morning with a friend.  He's legit, so I'll have to put on my big boy shoes :P

Luke

not lazy, just tired

I went for a run. It was cold. And very windy. Very, very windy.

Not if it makes sense.

just a simple cat

Yeah, and this is like herdin' cats.

Meow!  Big grin

I  guess as you get more bodacious, you begin to lose more brain cells, because there is a limit to how much magnificence your body can house

SUSchnauzer

Run Long, Hard, and Fast

Hello all! SUSchnauzer checking in. I signed up to be a member here. The site looks pretty nice. Can I import my Garmin training data over to this site? I like the fact that I would be able to have everything on one site. It is nice to see so many familiar people here. I will upload my avatar when I get back home.

We are in Columbus, OH for the weekend visiting family. I ran 6 miles here today. It was pretty cold. 35F with the feel of 20F. The roads are very flat compared to back home. I ran at a 7:47 pace with relative ease. 

I did run in the 4.4 mile Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving. I will write a race report when we get home. I ran it in 31:13. It is not a good indicator of my fitness as over 2700 people ran on narrow roads so I was doing a lot of dodging and weaving most of the race.

I have 7 miles on tap for tomorrow here in Ohio. Have a great weekend! Run long, hard, and fast! God bless you all!

not lazy, just tired

You can import directly from Garmin Connect.

Not if it makes sense.

stealth_rnr

After today, the dailies and chat will be in the group forum, just in case anyone looks for it. Smile