Ipod Earbud Clip management system (Read 632 times)

JerryBZA

Runs with the pack

Anyone using the Belkin earbud management piece? I'm going to pick this up from Amazon. They have it super cheap anyway and the cords from my Ipod Nano are driving me crazy. It looks like you can wrap the extra cord away and then clip it to your shirt. http://www.amazon.com/Earbud-Clip-Cable-Mngmnt-Ipod/dp/B000WW3TLI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1222733847&sr=8-2>/a>
    TJoseph

I use the Sony sports headphones. I don't like ear buds. I just run the cord down the inside of the back of my shirt and plug it into my ipod shuffle clipped to my pants. It doesn't bother me at all.
      JerryBZA

Runs with the pack

I don't use the earbuds either. They fall out of my ears so I switched to the Radius Atomic Bass units. Maybe the issue I have with the cords is due to the armband.

The shirtless wonder

I wear ear buds and the cord is a bit long when using an arm band. I wrap the excess cord around the arm band. It's hard to describe in words but I take the cord and wrap it around the back of my mp3 player (it's not an ipod) but in front of the arm band. This has worked very well for me. Unfortunately my mp3 player died during a rainy run this Sunday. I wrapped it in a plastic bag to keep it dry but it still bit it somehow.
          JerryBZA

Runs with the pack

Tried out the Belkin earbud management thing today. For a cheap little gadget, it's genius! Very happy with it. I run with an Ipod nano in an armband. First, it weighs nothing. It simply manages the cords so they don't tangle when the ipod is not in use. On the run, it clips on your shirt and it keeps the cables going to your earbuds from flapping and making noise. No more having a cord get tangled and pulling an earbud out of your ear mid run. And I like not having the cables flapping around my body or arms. Big grin Two thumbs up.

Cryptic

Awesome I will get these as well sounds like a good idea