Happy 15 year anniversary to us! (Read 422 times)

my husband surprised me by planning a trip to San Francisco this week for our 15th anniversary. He told me last night so I could spend all day today frantically shopping and packing because we leave at 5am tomorrow, LOL! I've got my Garmin and I'm excited to run in SF and have that little map graph in my records. Blush I don't know when we are coming back so TTYL!

Jennifer mm#1231

Happy Anniversary! Have a great time hill running in SF. Ewa
      I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow, what better place than SF to do some hard hill workouts! Have a great time, you guys--and big congrats on your anniversary! I'm hoping for Vegas for our 15th (in just under 5 years). Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Have a GREAT TIME!! I LOVE SF!!!! Enjoy those hills!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Dog-Love

Happy 15th. This is my 15th as well and boy would I love a trip to SF. Congrats on the long haul
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
              we had a fantabulous time!!! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231